Frederica
Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 June 2017
Wonderful characters, just the right amount of leaven to raise the dough. Pity they don't make men like him now.
on 5 September 2017
It's Georgette Heyer - what more can I say?!
on 30 November 2017
I just love Georgette Heyer and have been reading them forever. This is a good book and I recommend wholeheartedly
on 11 April 2017
I am a super-fan of Georgette and this is my absolute favourite of her Recency romances. She writes about family life with warmth, honesty and hilarity. The period language is witty and pacy. An essential guilt-free pleasure for any Austen fan.
on 25 April 2013
This is my second favourite of this author's writings. I love the hero, heroine and her wonderful siblings. I enjoyed every bit of this book and will read again as soon as I've been through the author's other books. Would recommend !!
on 27 August 2017
This is a fun book to read but I've knocked off a star because it is a bit formulaic. Still it's an enjoyable read with lots of sparkiling dialogue between the two main characters.
on 6 April 2017
Arrived quickly and good quality
on 28 August 2017
Witty, charming, well written, great dialogue.
Heyer is master of the genre.
Never tire of reading and re-reading her novels.
on 8 December 2017
Best ever book from the best ever author.
on 23 February 2015
Beautifully written - lovingly read again and again.