Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 March 2014
Disappointed with this latest offering from Debbie Macomber. I have looked forward to catching up with the characters of Blossom Street but there were very few mentions, especially when Blossom Street has such a wide variety to choose from. We catch up with Bethanne and her immensely irritating daughter Annie, Lydia and her husband and children, plus a new character. I think the title is misleading as there is only one actual wedding which is a 'blink and you will miss it' affair.

I finished this book in 2 hours and I honestly wish I hadn't bothered. There are stories within the book that remain hanging so I don't know if these are to be dealt with in a following offering at some point in the future.
on 3 June 2014
This is a good stand alone novel, which whether or not you are a Debbie Macomber fan will make you want to visit or re-visit the other books containing some of the characters. Not too predictable. An easy read.
on 28 March 2014
Another wonderful story Debbie Macomber never fails to keep me reading right to the end thoroughly lost in the plot
on 22 May 2014
cant believe Debbie can keep comeing up will such great story lines, the challenges she give her leads in the book are always the best parts,
on 27 March 2014
What a great read did not want to put the book down you really get involved in reading Debbie's books roll on the next one x
on 29 April 2014
I really like the Blossom Street series. This was a good and really enjoyable book to read. Felt I just didn't want to put it down and had to keep reading it. It's rather sad that there are no more to read in this series, as I have now read them all. I hope Debbie will be writing some more as I like her style of writing and enjoy all the characters she writes about. You need to read all the books in the series, they are addictive.
on 7 April 2014
I love the Blossom Street stories. It is always great to catch up with the people and meet new characters. I'm hoping for another book to tie up a few things that I'm nosey about. It ended right for me but I always want more. The is times where I thought that less words were needed to describe things. But that is just my opinion and I think maybe an American thing anyway so that is okay. Better than no books.
on 1 May 2014
This book was a huge disappointment. The storyline was thin, there was far too much "padding" to fill the word count, the characters were one dimensional.......
I would have always bought a book before just because Debbie Macomber was the author, I have greatly enjoyed her books for years, but sadly I believe she is not putting the effort in any more.
on 9 December 2014
Really enjoyed the male biker/businessmen, Max and Rooster. Without any overt language or vulgarity Debbie Macomber has a way of making the romantic encounters something to crave.

I crave to read every book Debbie has written.
on 7 December 2014
How does she do it yet another great story ,it may be a bit light for a lot of people but if you are a Debbie Macomber fan you will thoroughly enjoy it , re- visiting Blossom street with all the old characters was great yet again