Customer reviews

The Woman In Black
Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 April 2017
Excellent, super creepy- my first serious introduction to literary horror (by literary I mean well written, rather than disappearing down its own rabbit holes)
on 19 July 2017
I loved the film and I thought I will read the book. And it's great. I definitely recommend it to horror lovers.
on 19 September 2017
This was a gift to someone who I KNOW will enjoy it. Cracking story.
on 2 July 2017
Daughter loved this book, some 'old' English in it had to explain
on 8 August 2017
The product has been stored very well. Correctly described, well packaged and arrived before the estimated delivery date.
on 20 June 2017
I've known of this story for years I've seen adaptations on TV and I've seen the stage play.Nothing compares to the book,it's brilliantly written,I could not put it down it has everything a Ghost story needs and more,highly recommended.
on 21 May 2017
Thank you for a fast service, very pleased.
on 25 September 2017
Brilliantly spooky! Really good read!
on 18 May 2017
Good value for anyone studying this
on 11 June 2017
Great thriller and very atmospheric. Some vivid and evocative language helped to create some real tension. Quite different to the film version for those following up after viewing. A good, old fashioned gothic novel.