Stoner: A Novel (Vintage Classics)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 March 2017
My friend has borrowed this book and so far I have been told that it is most enjoyable.
on 29 August 2017
Good product in good condition, great story beautifully told.
on 12 September 2014
Beautifully written and completely engrossing; a story that will resonate with so many people. I bought this having read a good review and it was well deserved. One of the best books I've read for some time. I've now bought Augustus and Butcher's Crossing as I can't wait to read more of this superb writer.
on 3 August 2017
good book
on 20 May 2014
I had to read this book for my book club and really enjoyed it... in fact it was the highest scoring book that our book club has ever read! It has a very simple and elegant style. The story told is of the life of William Stoner, of his ups and downs and relationships along the way. I didn't find it the easiest read but it was well worth it.
on 10 July 2017
Excellent book
on 25 June 2017
Truly one of the best books ever written. An absolute masterpiece. I can't believe it's not more widely known. Read it!
on 29 August 2017
Great book, well written
on 24 April 2017
A fantastic read. Quiet insite into the mind of an average guy with extraordinary sensitivity.
on 30 November 2015
Beautifully scripted, and my wife, for whom it was got, loved it like what I did.