• Ellie

Customer reviews

Ellie
Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 March 2017
Loved the book but disappointed i read Camilla first .....Should have read Ellie first, felt i had watched the end of a film then rewound it back and then watched it from the beginning. Do love follow on books but already new everyone's future and end so got a bit bored reading it although it was a very good story . Do really enjoy reading Lesley Pearse books but need a little guild on what to read first if its a sequel or trilogy.
on 18 June 2017
Storyline is becoming too repetitive, didn't like the ending so I'm not really keen to read the sequel.
On a more positive note, I really connected with the characters which is consistent with the other Leslie Pearce books that I have read in the past.
on 27 June 2017
A fantastic read as usual from Lesley Pearce. I can't wait to start the follow on Camellia now.
on 8 June 2017
Really enjoyed this book, kept me on the edge of my seat the whole way through! Hated the ending though- I wasn't really expecting it to be over and was left somewhat disappointed & left wanting more 😐
on 22 November 2017
bought as a present .recipient says brilliant. was sent on time . decent price.
on 20 November 2017
A good story but did not like all the crude sexual content.
on 3 September 2017
As always a great read
on 26 April 2015
Once again I give a five star rating to this Lesley Pearse novel, I honestly could not put this book down and was really annoyed when my kindle needed recharging. The story is brilliant and keeps you guessing how the characters will end up. Brilliant
on 24 September 2017
Great book my favourite author
on 6 January 2015
Good but I did not enjoy it as much as other Lesly Pearce stories. I should have read Camelia afterwards but had already read it so it was easy to predict what would happen next.