on 21 March 2013
I like his books, and I like stories of Frankenstein. Perhaps a little in more in depth detail would be nice. Can't wait for the next one in this series.
on 11 March 2013
I AM A COLLECTOR OF THESE BOOKS AND THIS AUTHOR SO THIS IS ANOTHER ADDITION TO MY COLLECTION ALREADY EXTENSIVE COLLECTION
on 7 September 2013
I have been a fan of this author for many years and have enjoyed most of his books. However these Hammer stories don't do it for me. Thet are tame and boring by todays standards. Shaun Hutson is better than this, I can only assume he's getting paid plenty for rehashing these stories. I don't even think the writing is up to standard. There is some of the Shaun Hutson we know missing. As soon as he gives writing these up and gets down to some serious writing the better.. I wont be reading anymore of these..
on 3 January 2014
as yet this book is un read as recipient is reading spawn by shaun hutson but she is looking forward to reading it
on 5 April 2015
not finished it yet
on 5 August 2014
all good.
on 27 December 2016
Excellent
on 30 May 2015
This novel has no style and precious little atmosphere. Leaden writing stating and restating the obvious, padded out to over 330 pages. Very disappointing.
on 27 April 2013
As a fan of Shaun Hutson, I had to give this a go and was worth downloading... Now going the star The Unknown :-)
on 20 May 2015
Ok but not as good as his other books