Customer reviews

The Lost Days of Summer
Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 July 2017
Katie Flynn is a good author well know for a good read
on 14 June 2015
ok
on 24 September 2017
This is the second Katie Flynn book I've read - the first being A Bad Penny - and I bought it because I'd enjoyed the first book so much, but this book bored me rigid. It plodded on and on and on. There wasn't enough dialogue, far too much description that wasn't necessary, I found myself skipping lots of pages to get through to the end and didn't warm to the characters at all, the way I do with my favourite author, Maureen Lee. I don't know if I'll try another of her books now.
on 11 August 2011
I've read Katie Flynn novels before and have enjoyed them, which was why I thought I'd give this book a go.

Well, I'm sorry to say I found it hard going. The first half nothing happened and the second half only picked up half speed. This could certainly be halved in length to give this book any credibility.

I have to agree with the previous reviewer, but I perhaps wouldn't be quite so harsh.

Certainly not your best Katie.
on 3 August 2011
I don't know who told Katie Flynn she could write, but whoever it was they were joking. This book is hardly worth using as a doorstop. I kept reading on, hoping something would happen, but was sadly disappointed. It is totally unconvincing and without credibility. Don't waste your money.
22 Comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 May 2012
Please can the other Katie Flynn books that i KNOW are audio books as well be put as audio downloads? such as Darkest Before Daw, The Girl from Penny Lane etc

As well as Pamela Evans books? there are NO audio downloads on here
on 9 March 2012
Katie Flynn does it again. Thoroughly enjoyable and very hard to put down.
The characters really come alive. Would strongly recommend this book.
on 4 May 2013
Exactly as advertised, good quality and value. Highly recommended +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

---- --- --- --- --- ---- ---- --- --- ---
on 12 January 2014
I found this book a little hard to get into but then the story came together and I couldn't put it down although it was a little predictable.
on 23 February 2013
This is another really good book and is very life like and enjoyable i would certainly recommend it to any one who loves historical romance