Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Criminal (The Will Trent Series)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 July 2012
I am a massive Karin Slaughter fan, but this was not her usual thrilling read! In fact for the first time ever i was well over half way through before i started to enjoy reading it! It was long winded in places and lacked the usual crime thriller feel. The book is written in two time periods, more focusing on 1975 era rather then present day with Will and Sara. The death of Wills father left me a little flat, it was almost dealt with like it was unimportant, and the relationship between Will and Amanda wasnt explored in enough detail, when through the book you felt like it was building up to something that never came!
Yes the chemistry between the two main characters was exciting as always a little sparce in this book, and we needed the background to Will to understand him more, but still i just didnt feel the tension like with her other books. However it did finish on a cliff hanger so i have high hopes for the next installment!!!
on 1 May 2017
Read all the will trent books. This I enjoyed the least. Too much going back and forward in time. Explained a lot about why will is the way he is. The complex relationship between will and amanda. But just didn't have the same 'page turner' quality of the earlier books
on 29 September 2017
Found it rather slow as there appeared to be 3 stories running along side each other although when I got to 82% of the book it all came together. Going to read book 7 In the series now. Hope this helps others
on 26 August 2017
Another excellent Karin Slaughter book. Although it's one of the Will Trent series, it mainly involves Amanda Wagner and Evelyn Mitchell, still very much a part of Will's present.
on 10 April 2017
I'm not normally a lazy person, but I didn't even get dressed today. The reason was that I couldn't put this book down long enough! The dog didn't get walked, dinner didn't get cooked, absolutely nothing. Thank you Karin for a wonderful day lost in Atlanta with my favourite characters, living every breathtakingly exciting minute!
on 31 August 2017
The whole series is amazing. As a child who grew up in the care system, I have found these books reflective but also positive. I have enjoyed this one a lot, as it really was the key to the box.

I am not sure what I am going to do when the books stop... keep writing please!

Thank you!
on 11 September 2017
Love the Will Trent series and have read them all. Hope there is more to come.
on 22 June 2016
I just can't get enough .... KS keeps me hooked to the last page I hate finishing any other books and I am on my second round of reading them
on 12 September 2017