1,726
Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 March 2013
I really enjoyed this book which I took on holidays and couldn't put it down.I would definitely recommend it especially if you like the rest of James Patterson books.
on 24 March 2014
another great Alex cross book, could not put it down. James Patterson is such .a great author you always know when you start one of his books that you will be hooked.
on 27 August 2014
Can James Paterson do any wrong - no. This is another one of co-written books, but it has not been diluted in any way, it is still a fast paced heart stopping story.
on 22 September 2014
Excellent read, James Patterson has the knack of just being able to keep you interested in a book even in short bursts due to the short chapters. recommend to anyone
on 22 April 2014
Another good read from James Patterson, If you go for the Alex Cross series, then this is for you, another in the same vein. Not the best but certainly a good read.
on 3 September 2013
My first James Patterson book and it wont be my last it was a very gripping read and I must sa if this portrays french prison officers I wont be holidaying there lol
on 2 February 2014
I enjoyed reading this book and will definitely be looking for another one by this author. It was easy to read and held my attention from the first page to the last.
on 4 May 2013
Starts slowly but builds to exciting finish - couldn't put my Kindle down. I like the way the family life is part of the story and how his real feelings come through
on 3 September 2014
It was good to discover a Patterson I hadn't read. They feel comfortable and never boring or formulaic. Fun escapist read.which holds the attention of the reader.
on 2 August 2014
Another page turning story can't wait for the next book in this series. Plot was very good and having 2 killers on the loose kept you guessing who one of them was.