Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 March 2016
I read The Snowman and The Leopard one after the other. Nesbo is a good writer, unafraid of any subject and seemingly full of endless ideas. But he simply can't resist adding another twist, then another, then another so that suspension of disbelief evaporates long before the end. I suppose he thinks that's what his audience wants - and he gives it to them. A shame because I think there's a really good serious or semi-serious novel in Nesbo. Perhaps in the future, if he can be bothered.
on 18 August 2017
Love it
I'm trying to read all of Nesbo's books in order.
One of the best so far it jumps around from continent to continent and I can never work out who the real culprit is as Nesbo keeps you on your toes with multiple suspects.
A great read for crime thrill seekers.
on 10 August 2017
My second foray into the dark world of Harry Hole. Admittedly some of the scenarios are over the top unbelievable but nevertheless it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time! A definite page turner that I couldn't put down.
on 14 July 2017
Terrific addition to the Hole canon.
on 27 May 2013
The Redbreast was slow but passable, but since then, Nesbo gets better and better. I'm only half way through this one, but unless it crumbles dramatically it's a five-star. He writes so well, but I think the translator has a canny hand in the final English version too.
on 7 June 2017
good
on 18 July 2017
Another great book from Jo Nesbo.
on 20 June 2016
Great Author - great series of books
on 4 May 2017
A real page turner
Harry Hole is rich flawed and well rounder character.
Good book to take on holiday and get lost in for a couple of days
on 30 June 2017