Format: Paperback|Change

HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWERon 2 December 2016
I always love John Grisham books - and in particular, the legal dramas. This one is no exception and a compelling book. I won't spoil the plot for you - but I fount it impossible to put my Kindle down until I had finished this one! A cracking read.
on 8 March 2017
Initially felt this book was not for me,I may not finish it. I returned to it several times. Steadily became involved,eventually couldn't put it down. What an interesting way to approach such a serious subject.
on 18 March 2017
I enjoyed this book. I believed in the death penalty before reading this book
Now I am not so sure
VINE VOICEon 6 February 2016
Dire. I got about halfway through and gave up. I'm really not sure what Grisham's attempting to do here, but whatever it is doesn't make for a good read.
on 24 March 2017
great read, recommended.
on 4 April 2017
Excellent book, really gripping, definitely would recommend this book to all, couldn't put it down. Looking for the next Grisham book to read.
on 29 September 2015
Found it a bit tedious tbh. Didn't grip me at all. None of the characters caught my attention.
on 13 August 2015
I gave up after 6 chapters(13%) Tedious and convoluted.
on 14 May 2017
Excellent story
on 28 October 2015
Terrific premise, excellent read and kept me guessing until the end.Brilliant