Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 22 June 2017
very detailed and easy to follow if you are doing anything with a family tree. This isn't a story book it is a reference book, however it is dated and more research since has disproved a few lines and inter relations that are in this book. so make sure you use it as a guide but do your own research too to be sure.
on 2 June 2017
It was a good book however in the kindle version it was easy to loose track of the geneology and it was hard to go back to check each conection.
Not a book to pick up and put down if you are interrupted, unless you have finished each section,
on 8 April 2017
I have been wanting a copy of this since the 1990s when I had it out of the local library for months. How wonderful to find it affordable and in great condition. This is an essential for anyone doing family history research into minor royals
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 October 2013
This is another book I bought for my grandson, who is mad on English history. Ideal for reference perhaps more than sitting down to read, as you would non fiction. But I've had a quick squizz myself, and because it delves into every member of the immediate families from parents to grandchildren, I've picked up some very interesting facts about some of them, that ordinarily you would probably never have known. I have several of Alison Weir's books myself, and they all make great reading.
on 24 April 2017
Quick delivery. Very enjoyable book (says my other half who is an Alison Weir and a history fan).
on 10 October 2017
Good for the armature geneologist of the British Royal family.
on 18 August 2017
PLEASING
on 20 April 2017
This is a book you will dip in and out of. It is a mine of information and I have found it very useful if reading historical fiction to dip into and figure out who's who.
on 2 September 2017
I was a little disappointed in this book as there was little information about each King and Queen and I found it quite hard to follow. It will be useful to keep as a reference.
on 1 April 2017
Interesting and well written. I've learned a lot!!