Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

The Firm
Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 March 2017
This book is absolutely amazing! If I could rate it 10* I would. It's one of the most complicated, intriguing, well orchestrated and well written books I've ever read and so eloquent. In fact, very typical of John Grisham with his legal background providing a solid background for this brilliant story about a very corrupt firm of tax lawyers
on 27 September 2015
I wasn't sure if I should give The Firm a three or a four-star rating. Because although the first 75% was an excellent read, the final 25% was pretty tame. I won't say boring...but bordering on it. Truth is, I found the film much more satisfying - with a more interesting ending. But considering the Kindle price, I can't really complain.
on 17 September 2013
This book, I love! It is a cracking story and a compulsive read! Fortunately, the book can stand on its own - it doesn't need to be supported by a Hollywood film.

The Hollywood film in question was a load of rubbish in comparison. They completely changed and mangled the end and some of the actors should never ever have been cast!

Ignore the film and read the book!
on 8 April 2017
This is an early Grisham I suspect. It is very tightly scripted with no lengthy descriptive passages and a very ingenious yet credible plot. It is hard to put down, which is how a thriller should be.
on 4 May 2017
As always Grisham never disappoints. This book was a great read, I couldn't put it down. The story was very good and gripped me until the end.
on 3 June 2017
My 1st Grisham and my last! Really weak, two-dimensional plotting, horrible characters you couldn't care about never mind like and it seemed to me that even the author got bored with it all halfway through and gave up on it.
Can't see why this was ever popular.
on 26 December 2016
Only slightly far-fetched in places. A nice entertaining book with just the right amount of suspense to keep your interest.
on 8 September 2017
A great read as far as I am concerned. I have found hiw books very enjoyable
on 28 March 2017
Saw this on DVD and the book is just as good, often they vary quite a lot.
on 7 March 2017
Kept me engaged throughout. Good intricacy. Could have had a more detailed conclusion for me personally. I'm happy to recommend this book.