on 24 August 2016
Highly recommend seller. A great read for someone doing sports and conditioning coaching.
on 1 March 2014
What a fantastic book! Very readable, informative and inspiring. I have been teaching 40 years this year and now my intuitive style of teaching has been described and confirmed. Brilliant. Thank you very much, Daniel Coyle, I love it!
on 11 April 2018
For those who are engaged in teaching younger people, it is interesting reading and gives you another perceptive.
on 7 November 2017
I haven’t finished reading this book yet, but it really is fascinating. It makes you think in a different way regarding ‘nature or nurture’.
on 14 June 2017
Mind blowing some fantastic details and facts about how people learn and grow to be great. Loved it ended too quick wanted more stories
on 7 April 2013
The Talent Code has been very helpful for my career in coaching and teaching. I loved reading the varied experiences shared on how to ignite people to learn and fulfill their potential. Its an easy to read book and I have already adapted and applied some of the findings to my coaching sessions. I am thrilled with his discovery into the role of myelin and the importance of it summed up by his new adage that instead of 'use it or lose it' it should be 'use it and grow more myelin'.
on 10 September 2017
Very insightful and inspiring. The talent code will reveal new ideas in a thoroughly enjoyable way with lots of real life examples to dive the point home.
on 22 October 2017
This is one of my favorite books of all time i have learned so much
Excellent book
on 28 May 2014
Enlightening and motivating book. The major point I took with me, from the book is, intelligence is only a fraction of success. The dominating factor is the effort put into it, split between hours spent working/practicing and the concentration level during the hours spent. I've always been convinced some people are just born to walk through life easily, this perspective of mine has changed radically after reading this.
on 13 December 2015
A great book, really enjoyed reading it and made me think differently to how talent is developed.