on 9 April 2017
Very honest and open story which had me hooked from the start of the book. S good insight into their lives
on 11 August 2017
A great insight into the life of Katie Price and her relationship with Peter Andre and their children. Would highly recommend.
on 18 February 2015
Excellent book. I could read it over and over again. Once I picked it up I could not put it down. x :)
on 11 February 2006
I read Jordan's first book and couldn't put it down so my expectations for this were very high. Thankfully the second book didn't disappoint in the slightest. I am not sure how I would feel if I was Pete reading this, as some of her comments about him are very frank, but, in true Jordan style, its honest, to the point and totally addictive. I read the whole thing in 2 days and loved it. I suspect a third book will be published before long, and I can't wait!
on 9 April 2006
I read Jordans first book and couldnt wait for this one - I coudnt put it down! Loved the fact that she is so open - especially with regards to Peter. She keeps it real. She is brilliant reading. Only thing that was slightly annoying is she feels like it is all a big competition between her and Peter about who has more fame and the poor guy is just so happy that she is doing well in her career! Also, get the impression that she feels as though she is a huge celebrity. I would say C - list!
on 16 October 2016
Was pleasantly surprised at how much I felt for Katie as I was reading this book. I think as a person she is underrated and I for one think that she comes across much better in her real life than the so called newspapers and celebrity magazines make her out to be. Would recommend both the book and the seller.
on 17 January 2008
I've read both of Jordan AKA Katie Price's book, and I have to say I'm now a fan and can't wait for her third book. People can say whatever they want, but love her ot hate her you have to admit she tells it just like it is. I love the fact that someone before me just copied out one paragraph from the book, it's a very good read. I like her direct attitude and the way you feel like your just having a girly chat with her, not being spoken down too. I say, give it a go, you might just be supprised.
on 17 October 2013
Another great insight into the mind of the legend who is Katie Price. Love her way of thinking, she's a very clever woman
on 26 April 2014
Told in her own words, but it's only one side of the story. Interesting in some places but it's not very exciting and her life is no different to many of us-just she has the money to splash out on a huge wedding and I cannot believe she thought she had to make other people happy and give them entertainment. She should sand up for herself more if she needed a break and give time to junior to bond with him.
on 17 October 2013
A WHOLE NEW WORLD.....
Is katie prices 2nd autobiography to (being jordan) her 1st.
It is just as addictive..
Love her openness and her just telling it how it is
You get to see what she's really like behind the persona she's portrayed in the papers loved it!!
I can't wait to read the 3rd instalment pushed to the limit