Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 11 July 2009
I was very happy with the condition of this book. There were no trouble at all, and it took only a few days to get the book to Norway. I can recommend to buy from this seller.
on 18 September 2012
Brought this for my husband as he loves motogp and anything to do with it , he couldn't put this book down he had a few chuckles to him self whilst reading it too :-)
on 22 January 2015
Gutted when I left my copy of this book on a flight in China - only 2 paragraphs read!!

This is a replacement of a great book by an absolute legend
on 21 November 2012
A great book to read especially if you like Valentino Rossi. I am not much of a book reader but couldn't put this down and have read it a few times now.
on 6 May 2013
great book for any racing fan, was glued to it for weeks. delivery was very prompt. well worth a read, and written in a way that was very easy to read.
on 26 June 2013
Bought this for my husband for fathers day from our daughter. He said it is good so far but a little dated so will try to find a more updated version
on 9 May 2013
Great read giving you a great insight into the early days of The GOAT (Greatest of all time ) from starttng off to leaving Honda & arriving at Yamaha
on 1 July 2011
Bought it to take away on holiday.Started reading it the first day and really enjoyed it.I can't wait for the next book of his later life to come out
on 24 July 2011
I bought this book for a birthday present. My dad enjoyed it and it was such a cheap buy. The product arrived quickly. Would definatley recommend.
on 28 June 2012
Really great read about one of the greatest Riders evers life in his own words.. superb. Highly recommended.. looking forward to the next chapter.