Customer reviews

on 4 January 2006
All of the books in the Astrosaurs series are fantastic for young readers. My son and I stumbled on these books just after book 3 was published and have eagerly awaited each release since! Even the most reluctant of children will be happy to sit and listen to the adventures of the space going dinosaurs. As a parent and a childminder, I have found that the chapters are just long enough to hold a child's attention and each one ends with a cliff hanger. The language is accessible but the characters complex and believeable. These books are really well written, posing interesting and challenging stories in an easy to read format.
on 23 September 2013
I bought this as my son is going to have the opportunity to meet it's author next month. i have tried to read it to him a couple of times but he doesn't seem too bothered despite the characters having fun names and of course being dinosaurs! maybe i should have brought the first book in the series instead of the title i thought would be fun. hopefully he will change his mind soon as thought it would be a good talking point when he meets Steve Cole..
on 24 August 2006
I was a bit scared when the robot T.rexes fired lazer beams at Teggs and Iggy. I was glad Iggy made a brainstorm on one of the robot T.rexes. My favorite character was the raptor border patrol and my favorite card was The raptor death ship.

Owen - a 7 year old boy from Twickenham
on 25 May 2008
This is not the best Astrosaur book because it is awfully confusing in parts. When Steve Cole says 'Teggs', does he mean Teggs in the form of a fierce little carnivore, or does he mean Dasta in the form of the daring Stegosaurus? Recommended to people who can understand the impossible to understand! Good but not brilliant. (Kit, aged 8)
on 27 June 2006
I've been reading this series of books with my 5 year old and they are brilliant. He loves every chapter and if I would let him read the whole book cover to cover in 1 night.

Absolutely brilliant mixture of suspence and laughter.
on 13 September 2005
I love this book. It was really exciting. I've read all the Astrosaurs book and this is the BEST. Read it and see for yourself. You won't regret it!
on 20 December 2013
Great book to get boys reading. Fun, toilet talk, ridiculous plot lines, how can any child not snort the milk out of their nose?