on 14 December 2014
A good 'starter' book to read up on how their lives came together, but some of the accounts just do not stack up. Priscilla has written her version of events portraying herself is a good light, but when you read other books afterwards, you realise how economical on the truth she is being.

I read 'Child Bride' after this and found that far more revealing and believable. That earned a 5 star rating from me,
on 21 June 2017
OK
on 12 April 2016
I really did't even want to waste time writing this review.
Lies throughout from the woman herself - If you read 'Child Bride' by Suzanne Finstad, you will get a true picture of the woman who manipulated her way in to Elvis' life. Suzanne's account fits in with so many more recollections from friend's, employee's, etc. - Priscilla's does not.
So for that, I suppose it's worth reading, just to see how she really has tried to cover up her vast array of lies and manipulation - very poorly!
on 26 February 2013
Book arrived quickly and in good condition, however, though no fault of the seller, the print is very dark and has a very small font making this a hard book to read, would have been better on a kindle !!
on 3 October 2013
I purchased this book as a gift for a friend,it is a bool I once owned myself many years ago and I was very happy to find it was still in circulation
on 14 August 2014
this is great, it arrived well early and was just as advertised,I would buy from again and I would recommend to a friend
on 2 April 2016
A terrible cheat of a book, as all the photos accompanying the text are of poor copy quality and in BLACK AND WHITE! The original book published is with glossy paper photos and in COLOUR - shameful and misleading. My mum had the original paperback stolen, so I knew what to expect, which was the opposite of what I received! A waste of money.
on 12 April 2015
I enjoyed reading Elvis and Me .
on 30 November 2015
Good copy with quick delivery
on 8 January 2016
very good book to read ok