on 1 October 2017
Overall, it was good. The characters felt real, as though they could have been my friends (except Gomez, who I didn't like at all, which means, to me anyway, that My Niffenegger did a good job in creating realistic characters). I did feel, however, that the book dragged on a bit too long and I didn't see any connections to the time travelling (was there meant to be any?) The ending had great potential to be strong but sadly faded weakly. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the book. Not sure if I would recommend it, though.
on 19 July 2017
If you like sci-fi then this book isn't for you! An amazing book that makes you feel as though time travel is a biological defect and not something based in the future or space. I'm not a fan of chick lit - which this book isn't. The realness of the main characters situations are consuming and draw you in to their emotions and lives. I can't speak highly enough of this book. Honestly my favourite. You might find the first chapter a little difficult but please don't give up this book is a pleasure to read x
on 21 June 2017
Loved the book, I couldn't put it down- ties fantasy and modern life together perfectly.
It will make you cry but at times cringe for the situations Henry and Clare find themselves in
on 7 March 2017
OK read but the book meanders along and not much really happens. Felt a bit let down in the end.
on 2 September 2017
I was hooked from the first page. This is the first book for a very long time that I reread immediately. The second reading was just as enjoyable, and answered some the thoughts which would not leave my mind.
on 30 April 2017
Good quality paperback. Actually the third time I have bought this (have a bad habit of giving them away to friends).

Absolutely fantastic book!
on 15 September 2005
For the first few chapters it was a struggle to read, but as the book progressed I became transfixed by it... I found the story kept me guessing and wondering and I became emotionally attached to the characters to the point it made me question my world alot more than before... I love how beautifully the characters were painted..
Now I have finished the book, A)I want to read it all over again to make sure I didnt miss anything. B)I miss it and wish it never had to end. C)I am left wondering if a sequel could be written, perhaps from Alba Detambles viewpoint... and D)I cant get into the book I am trying to read now as I am still pondering over the characters in this one!
on 2 June 2017
An fascinating concept and a story of everlasting and overwhelming love. I couldn't put it down
on 24 August 2017
ok
on 2 May 2017
Good read but takes concentration