Customer reviews

Norwegian Wood
Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 June 2017
Great writer who truly deserves to be read. Could not put the book down. This print of the novel is also good
on 26 June 2017
But not quite up to wind up bird or iq84. If you like your Murakami more surreal this won't quite hit the spot.
on 10 November 2017
As a huge Murakami fan, I love this book so much. It is without a doubt my all time favourite Murakami novel. I'd definitely recommend this book to anyone wishing to read his novels. 10/10!
on 22 May 2017
An incredible tale that takes you through elation, heartbreak, with abrupt twists and great perspectives. My first Murakami reading experience, but I will be sure to keep on reading!
on 9 May 2017
I love it! My favourite book so far! I recommend this to anybody who likes to read. Absolutely very good
on 10 November 2016
Flawless
on 27 July 2015
One of the best books I've read - beautifully written and wonderfully told. Read it. Now.
on 30 May 2017
very good
on 11 December 2014
bought as a present. they love it
on 17 October 2017
Great classic read. So sad but utterly compelling from start to finish.