Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 September 2012
as a nursery nurse i love books for children, as a granny this is a favorite one i have chosen for my grandson, he maybe only 9 months old but he will enjoy as he gets older.
on 26 May 2015
I bought this book for my son after we borrowed it from the library, the fantastic storyline really captured my son's imagination. So pleased to be able to buy on Amazon.
on 11 November 2013
My little girl lives this book. She heard it in bbc bedtime and wanted it.we have to read it ar mmt least twice before bed time. Always a good story to calm her down.
on 9 April 2015
Used this book for a teaching job interview and I got the job. Lovely entertaining story, great for encouraging kids to use their imagination.
on 11 August 2013
Read the book out lud using a broad northern English accent to a group of American children, (the intended recipients) and they loved it
on 26 June 2010
this is a great book to build a child's imagination we enjoyed reading it at nursery with thte other children,also at home as a 1 to 1
on 10 April 2013
I got this book after a friend recommended it to me. It is a super little story and I look forward to reading it to my granddaughter
on 11 May 2013
Get the imagination going with your own bucket! A must for anyone with children in their lives. Listen to your kids or else...!
on 22 July 2014
This is a lovely story that I would recommend to anyone looking for an imaginative story to read to young children.
on 11 December 2014
Fantastic story which I used as inspiration for drama, dance and art activities. My class of 6 year olds loved it.