on 28 November 2013
This book has some great quotes from the world of football, some I can remember and others which made me laugh. This is a book that everyone will enjoy (even the Fergie haters) and as the title says it is a quote book from the greatest manager said in his own words.
One person found this helpful
on 13 January 2017
Really funny book of quotes. Well worth the price. Was a great stocking filler :)
on 9 May 2018
Best team and manager in the world
on 10 October 2017
ok
on 19 December 2013
An added Christmas present for a son-in-law who is very keen on Manchester United and for whom the recent biography has also been bought. I have yet to read either book as they are presents!
on 26 July 2016
top of the shop
on 14 February 2014
I bought four copies of this book. It kept the menfolk quiet on Christmas morning. They now quote Sir Alex verbatim. Loads of laughs, and really good value.
on 28 August 2016
Enjoyed
on 8 March 2014
give five stars because its a fun little book with a good quality hardback cover .Perfect birthday present for man u football fanatic husband...highly recommend the book
on 30 December 2013
I choose rating as I wanted to know the thoughts that he made and they met my expectation
I like the gut statement that was stated as it was as he is
I would recommend it to friends and family