on 18 January 2018
This book deserves at least a 10 star rating, it has completely made me fall in love with baking.
I hadn’t baked before I bought this, I’ve now baked my way through the whole book. His explanations are so easy to understand that it clears away any fears you may have about trying baking.
The first few breads in the book don’t involve kneading, so he takes that pressure away from you and helps you nail a few great tasting breads. The breads with bits section is great for learning how to introduce different ingredients and flavours to breads. And then there’s the sourdough section, which will change your life forever! I even made croissants and panettone for my family this Christmas, which I never thought I’d be able to do.
So if you’re thinking of starting to bake and don’t know where to start, I’d highly recommend this book.
on 8 January 2018
This is the only bread recipes that work for me. Explained in a very easy to follow way and written for home bakers of all skill levels, no fancy jargon or equipment necessary. I would recommend over other better known names.
on 1 May 2017
love this book
on 26 April 2017
Great book
on 7 July 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 October 2014
love the recipes here! simple instructions. easy to follow and this is one book where u are tempted to try it all! and you actually can!
on 29 October 2016
Great bread book
on 27 December 2017
Purchased for someone who recently got into baking but was after a book that went beyond the basics - he loves this book!
on 14 September 2017
well written, easy to follow - and it works!
on 3 December 2017
Great book full of good ideas