on 5 June 2016
I'm from Spain and I bought this book for an English friend. The recipes are the same that you can find in Spain, all of them with ingredient that are easy to find here. I really recommend this you book.
on 1 August 2015
I've really enjoyed cooking from this book: it is prescriptive as you would want for a recipe book, but is laid back enough to encourage a little off-reading. Try the prawns in olive oil and garlic.....sublime, think Spanish holidays.
on 18 July 2017
Good and tasty Spanish recipes but despite title... Precious few 'Tapas'!...
If Tapas are what you're after try other publications!
on 6 November 2015
Brilliant, well explained, fabulously tasty recipes!
on 27 April 2017
love food so healthy,
on 18 July 2017
Exactly what I wanted, really pleased
on 22 March 2014
The "Tapas Revoluton" is a bit of a misnomer but is the name of Omar's London restaurant.

This book has some awesome recipes. I'm a brit who lived in Spain for over 25 years and I have two spanish daughters so I can promise you that the "test" dishes I've done so far have not met with any breaks from my daughters.

The tortilla recipe is absolutely perfect. I've being doing tortilla for decades but everyone agrees that "my" new recipe is the best ever. Likewise Omar's fideua - a gorgeous though little known pasta alternative to paella. I'm hooked!!

I'm a bit of a cook book obsessive (have some 40 at home) but this is the business ladies and gentlemen - alongside Jamie Oliver's Italy and Delia's Christmas, this would be one of my essential top 3 cook books in the whole world.

It's also well written - very straight forward to follow. Do it, go Spanish!
on 4 September 2016
As others have said this cookbook is well presented and is really nice to look at. There's also a good variety of recipes covering light dishes to meals. The book is divided into the following sections: aperitivo; fish; eggs and poultry; meat; vegetables; soups and stews; rice and pulses; desserts and sweet things; the chef's cut. Looking forward to cooking from this book.
on 11 March 2016
Having lived in spain I can vouch for the authenticity. The pages with paella recipe on are stained from being open as I cooked it on multiple occasions. do as he says and follow the recipe and it will turn out great.
on 5 January 2017
I am a regular client at Mr Allibhoy's restaurants and love the idea of cooking spanish dishes at home! I've only tried a couple of recipes so far but both came out delicious!