on 2 March 2017
Invaluable, I had this gift when I was an expetant dad, and subsequently bought a copy for my brother in law now that he is!
on 3 January 2017
Good book my husband found it useful, though he said it is written in a very 'simple' tone which he found a bit frustrating
on 25 March 2017
Nice for new dad to be, to hav something to read to share with mum to be bout pregnancy etc
on 4 August 2017
If you are looking for a good source of information and are a bit lost in the world of pregnancy baby books I would totally suggest that you start here.

Clear, conscice, no nonsense.. Easy to read and follow.

This won't be the first or last book you end up reading.. so enjoy the trip into pregnancy! 😊
on 15 May 2017
Really pleased with this item, i would recommend
on 13 April 2017
Bought for a present - I think it is well used!
on 15 April 2017
Easy read for expectant dads
on 11 March 2017
A great resource for Dads-to-be. I have since bought this book for my expectant father friends so we can all be that little bit less useless leading up to and after the births of our children.
on 12 August 2017
Excellent advice. Really good for first time dad. Advice was useful and not patronising.
on 17 April 2017
Less patronising than the vast majority of advice aimed at men.