on 4 June 2014
This is a fab informative book, with gorgeous recipes especially the cake syrups, I'm so glad that I bought this book, as I know that it's going to be read and used a lot.
on 28 August 2012
The Cake Decorating Bible is beautiful presented book with photo after photo of inspiring cakes. Living in Juliet's home town I've seen her cakes first hand in her shop window and think of her work as what I term `edible art'. Now, in this book, her cakes are captured for everyone to see.

The joy of this book is that Juliet shares her baking secrets so you can try making some of these cakes at home. It is fascinating to read the first section of the book which reveals the recipes that Juliet uses as the basis for her cakes - because, just like me, she believes that first and foremost the cakes should taste amazing - only after this can you begin to decorate! Flick further into the book and....read the rest of my review at my blog: [...]
on 11 January 2013
I bought this book as a xmas present for my daughter who enjoys baking & is keen to learn how to decorate cakes..... & she was thrilled with it.
on 22 October 2014
such a great book keep going back to this for ideas and how to do things as a novice cake maker this is well worth investing in.
on 30 October 2013
Not enough pictures of the finished items although very good on techniques - the illustrations that were there were lovely.
on 19 February 2014
My daughter has now booked in to do a college course as this book was so informative and gave her the interest.
on 9 June 2014
This book is fantastic, all you need to know is in this book you dont need any other books only this one .
on 23 January 2013
I've only had this book a few weeks and it is amazing, as a baking beginner it has helped me a lot with silly things I was doing wrong. If your are just starting to bake I would recommend this book to any one. It has also helped my wife who has been baking since she was knee high to a chair leg. Well done Juliet a great book.
on 30 December 2012
Ordered this book and the recipient just loves it to death. So much so he is trying the different cakes on us!! Delivery was first class - 10 days from placement of order from UK to New Zealand which given the approach to Xmas was excellent. It was also half the price we would pay for it here even with postage added on!
on 19 November 2012
This book contains lots of basic information for beginners but also, for occasional cake makers and decorators like myself, helps with some of the more advanced techniques in cake decorating. I'm looking forward to trying the lace patterns and maybe a little bit of experimenting with the chocolate cakes.