Customer reviews

Tinie Tempah: My Story So Far
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 15 May 2014
Not really a Tinie Tempah fan but brought his book cause it came up as a recommended read. I learnt a lot about him things I didn't know I think he should do a continuation of this book gave it four stars he deserves it.
on 25 December 2011
This is obviously actually written by Tinie himself and not a writer he has paid to do it for him. A light read for all Tinie lovers for sure, and you will feel like you actually know him if you read it, as he tells many random stories only a friend would share. two thumbs up!
on 28 July 2012
Bought this as a gift so was pleased when it arrived quickly, I did have a quick look at it and it had coloured pictures inside as well as being in a hard cover. It seemed ideal as I considered it very good value for money. Would buy from seller again.
on 15 December 2011
It's just what my stepdaughter wanted she is really going to love this book she will be so glad she asked for this book merry Christmas everybody.
on 22 December 2011
Bought as a christmas gift for an 11 year old, came in very good condition, some good pictures etc from what i have seen at a glance
on 2 January 2013
abs love tinie tempah and this was a present i loved it and would defo reccoment it to people brilliant
on 2 December 2012
I am so pleased with this book and the price I payed for it in the pound shop in wrexham
on 7 December 2011
The book only took 2 or 3 days to arrive at my house, there was no problems at all. The book was in fantastic condition.
The book itself was very,very good better than I had expected. And for any Tinie Tempah fans I strongly recommend this
on 31 January 2012
I purchased this book for my daughter for christmas she was really surprised to receive it, Tinie Tempah is one of her favourite artists. Good quality hard back book and cheaper that in book shop or supermarket. Good Buy!
on 14 October 2014
very intresting :) loved every page