Format: Board book|Change

on 24 May 2017
Probably the best cookbook I ever used. Every recipe comes good if followed as is. Takes a few days to get the ingredients but that's the fun part and most found in World Food section at ASDA believe it or not. The rest order from Ottolenghi's website or online via Amazon. If entertaining your guests will travel with the food you make. My diet changed, I'm not only healthier but I have developed a profound love for Middle-Eastern culture from this cookbook. In our times worth having to celebrate the beauty of this marvelous melting pot so conflicted in the news. Ottolengi's Mediterranean Feast on Channel 4 website will communicate his passion. Watch it and drool!
on 1 May 2017
I borrowed this book from the library to try out some of the recipes before buying the book. I would say that I will use most of the recipes in this book unlike the ones in many other cookbooks I already own. The recipes can involve some time in preparing the ingredients but it is worth the effort! The resulting dishes are fantastic.
on 27 May 2017
As a retired Home Economist, I have enjoyed reading this book and the recipes I have done have all worked with easy to source ingredients. If you do buy an unusual ingredient, you will use it in more than one recipe.
on 15 March 2017
Another winner from Yotam. Beautiful book I will use often.
on 27 April 2017
Wife loves the book and I love the food she cooks with it, a great salmon dish and a great lamb family dinner so far.
on 27 April 2017
I haven't used it yet , but looking through it has really made my mouth water !!
on 30 March 2017
Fascinating book and recipes.
on 29 May 2017
Great and workable recipes.
on 14 June 2017
Great recipe book , I've got it and use it all the time for unusual Flavours, so bought this one as a gift. Fantastic if you like eastern Mediterranean cuisine
on 4 April 2017
Best cookbook ever! So many great recipes, which you can easily adapt to create own dishes.