on 10 August 2017
I am a lifelong slimming world member - love to look through their books, pictures are excellent and lots of ideas of things to cook.
on 17 July 2017
Fancy eating all these lovely Italian dishes and still dieting... I love Slimming World's recipes.
on 2 July 2017
Just what the wife wanted
on 26 March 2017
Great item many thanks.
on 4 May 2017
love the book
on 26 April 2016
excellent
on 17 February 2013
A colleague showed this to another colleague who was trying to lose weight and I bought it because I liked the look of the recipes. I have really enjoyed cooking quite a few of the dishes (I am a veggie which is a bit limiting but have actually adapted some of them). I have loads of recipe books but think this one is excellent even though I tend to ignore all the stuff about syns and weight loss and use a good dash of olive oil, rather than the spray of low fat oil - oh, and two of us usually eat the meal for four but, having said that, neither of us has become fat as a result so they must be doing something right.
on 22 June 2013
I love Italian food and have been a member of Slimming World for 8 months with a 3st 8lb weight loss so far, due in no small measure to the fact that I can consume as much pasta as I like on this diet. It is classed as a free food and certainly appears to have helped keep my appetite satiated and prevented me from snacking on anything detrimental to my diet. The recipes are inventive and tasty yet relatively easy to prepare so it has served me well.
on 5 January 2015
Looks great, I'm not with Slimming World anymore but this book has some great recipes in even if you're not on a diet - thanks!
on 16 April 2017
The cover is bent, which is OK, and once cover was washed of food, the inside of the book is clean and as stated.