on 27 May 2017
The book explains a lot about feeding your baby this way which was very helpful to me as there isn't a lot of information out there. The recipes I tried are very tasty and my infant seems to be enjoying the food too.
I personally disagree with the author's opinion regarding vegan diet not being sufficient for children as the British nutrition institute for years has said that it is. I have only used the veggie recipes or amended others to make them vegan. Still though, I'm glad to have purchased the book.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 June 2017
Some great recipes for the whole family to share together. Concise introduction at the beginning of the book, which I found much better than the previous BLW book she's written (which tends to waffle on and repeat a lot)
on 11 July 2017
Great book with good information on baby led weaning. The only reason I'm listing this as 4 stars is because the recipes aren't quite my taste, quite basic 'British/American' cooking. Also, I wish the recipes were ordered by age as well (as some of the foods are still too advanced for my little one).
on 23 June 2017
Some good recipes, takes some getting used to cooking without salt but no way round that.
on 21 July 2017
I bought this for a friend, as this book was the best book I ever read for baby advice.
Easy to follow straight to the point weaning.
With easy recipes for the whole family.
Our son always fed himself from the beginning, after reading this book.
on 10 February 2016
Great book for recipes that the whole family will love while baby is introduced to baby led weaning. A must read!
on 4 July 2017
I really like the info on BLW and there is some good advice on what baby can manage at what age but I've found the recipe ideas somewhat limited.
on 2 March 2017
This book is amazing-a fantastic variety of meals and snacks for all the family to enjoy. Love love love!
on 18 April 2017
Brilliant little book for baby friendly recipes the whole family can enjoy.
on 12 March 2017
I found some useful recipes and advice; especially reassuring as a first time mom