Customer reviews

Plenty
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 12 September 2017
This is a beautiful looking book with great illustrations. The book is of really nice quality with a padded cover, feels nice to hold.

I bought this book to give me inspiration as a relatively new vegetarian it can be difficult to keep things interesting and I tend to go for safe options.
The recipes are very easy to follow and all seem to be pretty simple even for a rookie cook like myself.
You might have to hunt around for some of the more exotic ingredients but most you can find in good supermarkets. I find it exciting to cook with ingredients I have never used before.

This book has already made me more interested in cooking our meals so I can't recommend enough!

Highly if you want to
on 22 November 2016
Love his food, the flavours are just amazing, bringing the flavours and freshness of the east to standard fare. And all my friends love it too when I cool from one of his books.
on 9 June 2017
Delicious recipes, though quite a lot call for complicated spices or ingredients. Great pictures though.
on 15 August 2015
This book is fantastic for vegetarians or people like myself who just want to eat tastier vegetables with their meat dishes. I'm getting quite a bit of use out of it. The Shashuka is amazing!!!
on 13 September 2017
Very good service and very good.
on 7 August 2017
Super
on 11 July 2017
AMAZING
on 28 October 2017
I bought this as a present so only scanned it briefly. It looks a really good one to have in the kitchenn
on 5 June 2017
Brilliant
on 11 October 2017
We are not vegetarians, but I love this book. Some of the recipes are time consuming in preparation, but they are all great snd provide a genuine alternative to meat-based meals. Recommended for everyone, vegetarian or not