on 20 May 2017
I already have the contended baby book so was hoping for a little more guidance with my baby's routine to include school runs. Sadly this book doesn't really give you much to help and the routines are almost identical to the contended baby book so I've donated it to a friend and I've continued to use my old book.
on 6 April 2018
this is a useful guide but like the original book we thought it was a bit too militant
on 9 February 2018
I highly recommend this book, it has really helped me through the first year of having a baby and a toddler to deal with. They are 1 and 3 and both sleep 7-7 after following the routine. Its not easy but the rewards are lots of sleep for parents! Thank you Gina!
on 1 May 2016
Well it's working 2 months in! Hard to stick to Gina ford to the dot but I find her books so useful as a guide and to remind you of logic when you are too exhausted to think!
on 28 January 2018
Very good condition. I'm happy with my purchase
on 2 August 2016
I'd tried EVERYTHING to get my toddler to sleep through the night. He used to wake up every 2 hours. He now only wakes up once and my baby has slept through from around 6/7 weeks😃 Thank you G!
on 12 January 2016
Didn't read much more as she suggests using sugar water to stretch feeds in babies. I think that's so bad at such a young age.
on 12 September 2015
Helped to get routine for 3 weeks but uncooperative toddler who was only 21 months made routine difficult. Good concept. Not for everyone.
on 9 May 2016
Did help me to figure out a routine for day to day life with a new born and a toddler, very sound advice
on 22 January 2017