• Pasta

Customer reviews

Pasta
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 13 September 2016
Theo Randall is one of my favourite chefs this book is a cracker with
recipes easily to do its already one of my favourites
on 16 May 2012
An absolutely wonderful cook book. I liked it so much I bought a copy for 2 other people as gifts and both love it. As I grow my own veg I find myself browsing the book whenever something is ready in the garden and it never fails to deliver something tasty to eat. An excellent pasta cook book, I highly recomend it to anyone who wants to expand their pasta repotoire.
on 14 November 2014
A great book on how to make pasta.
The recipes in the book are easy to follow and anyone who cooks should buy this book.
on 26 October 2015
I have already followed 3 or 4 of the receipes which are not too challenging and were all very tasty. Well worth giving it a go to spice up your repetoire in the kitchen.
on 21 October 2015
A great book.
on 28 April 2014
Great book for any cooking enthusiast. Arrived in good concision for a friends bday with no problem at all. Good book
on 23 September 2015
Wonderful book
on 6 October 2015
Best book on Italian food/pasta. Theo Randall is the go-to man when it comes to Italian cuisine.
on 2 January 2015
welcomed gift
on 25 October 2015
A new Theo Randall fan Wonderful simple flavoursome recipes beautifully set out.