Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Ina May's Guide to Childbirth
Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 October 2016
Excellent throughout. Easy to read and digest yet extremely informative. A huge literary achievement that gives mothers the information they need to know to make their own decisions about childbirth in a time when most information provided to parents is biased and incomplete.

Most of all, an inspiring read that teaches us to once again trust our bodies.

Thank you Ina May!
on 8 April 2017
My pregnancy yoga teacher recommended this book and I finally managed to read during my second pregnancy. My first birth was straightforward and empowering in a UK birth Center. I had an amazing doula and on call midwife. This book has given me the reassurance and confidence to attempt a home birth with our second. I am incredibly excited to start labouring with this baby!
on 24 February 2017
I would recommend this book to anyone worried about giving birth or having had a previous bad birthing experience. It is a really inspiring read. It is U.S. centred but still worth a read.
on 11 July 2017
It was very informative, eye opening, inspiring and a slightly scary read. I say scary because ina may outlines the risks of modern day childbirth which we rarely hear or read about, regarding chemical inductions and c-sections etc. A great read that I'm sure i will pass on to all my pregnant friends/family members.
on 20 September 2017
This book is great if you are suffering from anxiety around birth. I am due to have my second in a few months and had a very traumatic time giving birth to my first in hospital. I am hoping for a more natural approach this time and this book really helps me when I doubt I can do it.
on 8 May 2017
Fantastic book! Have been recommending it to all ladies I know. It's easy to read and provides a comprehensive overview of the birth process, always in a very positive tone.
on 21 July 2017
THe best book ever!
on 18 August 2017
Lovely read
on 2 October 2017
Very clear information and some excellent birth stories. A must read for a mum to be and anyone using interested in birth.
on 15 May 2017
Brilliant book. I would recommend it for every mum to be. It helped me to prepare for my childbirth. I am very pleased I have read this book.