Customer reviews

on 9 September 2017
I found this book very good for learning how to bottle feed when I couldn't breast feed. I think bottle feeding is looked upon so negatively these days that the hospitals are unlikely to give you much information. This book was great for filling in the gaps. As a detail-oriented person, I would have liked if it was a little bit longer with some more tips but the short length did make it easy to speed read in the post partum haze.
on 25 June 2014
So much conflicting advise including what's in this book! It may be a handy little guide but I've found a lot more helpful info online and that's free so wish I hadn't bothered buying this book!
on 1 October 2012
I really enjoyed reading this book. I have read Clare's other books about breastfeeding but unfortunately for my daughter and I, due to complications from her birth we were unable to continue breastfeeding. There seems to be so much information out there on breastfeeding but not much on bottle feeding and the information on forums etc can be really conflicting. This book sets out to put that straight. It's a compact little book, so I used to put it in my changing bag so I could read it when I was out and about
on 3 June 2012
Great for introducing first time mum's to bottle feeding. Clare gives clear exlanations and covers all aspects of bottle feeding
on 5 December 2016
Great book, easy to read and goes strait to the point. As a new mum you don't have lots of spare time to read long books! You want something simple where you can easily find information when you need it and this book does just that.
If you're looking for an encyclopaedia about breastfeeding, this is not for you.
Good index to easily find the section and info you need and very compact and small, so it's very easy to carry it around and put in your hospital bag.
Sensible info and advice in the book.i really enjoyed it and still refer to it many times.
Highly recommend.
on 26 June 2014
I cant rate this product enough - it became by breastfeeding bible and helped me overcome some of the common hurdles. Highly recommended!!
on 6 December 2013
This book is really, really good. It taught me a lot in the beginning stages of breastfeeding. It's full of lots of practical tips on feeding and routines. I've already recommended it to lots of friends.
on 22 December 2016
Very informative book. I wish i bought it and read it before my baby'a arrival. it would save me a lot of nervous moments, and decision making process.
on 11 July 2015
Quick easy read!
The book covers all you need to know, I would recommend to my mums for their reference.
on 3 June 2012
Clare's experience with hundreds of mums clearly shows through. Her expectations are realistic in that not all mums choose to or have sufficient milk to breastfeed, and not all choose to do it for 6months as the Government currently promotes.
Clare also addresses possible problems for baby and mum. You can read this book and not feel guilty regarding any decision you make.
A happy mummy makes for a happy baby - regardless of how long you breastfeed for.

If you want further information, read her book 'What to expect when you're breastfeeding, and what if you can't' - amazing