on 3 July 2017
Typical Annabel Karmel book. I find some of her recipes a little overly complicated for creating kids meals, her children are certainly more adventurous than mine but there's a few things in here I could try out. So far my fussy eater rejected everything I've tried from this book lol.
on 30 October 2016
Nice book but my fussy eater will still only try the cakes etc, not the healthy recipes.
on 24 September 2015
We are fans of Annabel Karmel and already have 3 of her books, while this book has some good recipes it's not as useful as some her other publications. There is not an image for every recipe so the kids are not as inspired to try the text only recipes!
on 18 February 2015
Lovely book and some nice recipes. However, I did not find he recipes to be any different from the other books annabel kamel has brought out. Definitely hasn't helped my daughter with her fussiness.
on 4 February 2016
Great ideas for the whole family. My 3 year old is the fussiest eater and was out of ideas. Have made quite a few recipes already which not only has he tried and ate but the whole family has enjoyed. Highly Reccommend
on 18 July 2017
Great book, thanks.
on 6 June 2008
I am a huge Annabel Karmel fan and have been buying her books since the birth of my first child over 10 years ago. Each of her new books gives me inspiration in the kitchen and confidence to try new things with my two children. This book has been used extensively since I bought it last September. I also use it for the cookery club I run at the primary school where I am a teaching assistant. We particularly love the chewy trail mix bars. I know some people laugh at Annabel Karmel and the way she makes teddy bear shaped sandwiches, for example, but I think she has created some fantastic recipes to tempt not just children but adults too!
on 20 December 2014
Many recipes to try, some of which are quite time consuming, and so when/if your little one doesn't eat them, is a bit disheartening. So far my little girl will only eat the sweetcorn fritters from this book.
on 19 March 2012
This book isn't the magic solution to getting your toddler to eat. If you just treat it as a recipe book of yummy things for yourself, then you won't get disheartened when your child refuses to appreciate your hours of cooking effort, and if your child happens to eat something from it, then all the better!
on 2 April 2011
If your little one won't eat sauce with pasta, hates any rice, potato, vegetable, can detect a whiff of onion at 20 paces etc - this wont help you much. The recipes are nice but we were hoping for miracles (how to make tuna taste like custard for example). A lot of them are things most mums try anyway.