Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 August 2013
Got some hints & tips, but it was pretty obvious stuff.

In the end, we did what we felt was right and it seems to be working ok (fingers crossed!)
on 6 October 2013
Enjoyed this book. Nice laid back style to potty training. I have been following the techniques for a week and son is making brilliant progress. Delighted.
on 15 March 2015
Very very good book, helped me a lot when potty training my boys. You can buy it a year earlier and start using some methods and advises from the author.
on 19 May 2013
This was a really useful and quickly read book that really helped us with potty training our son. Interestingly we didnt find the girls one as useful!
on 21 February 2014
I didn't know much about potty training before buying this book, but now I can say I'm an expert. This book is very informative and easy to read.
on 25 February 2013
Good to read in preparation for potty training. Easy to read and follow. I would recommend this book to all new mums looking at potty training
on 5 September 2014
Amazing and helpful information for potty needs, has some really helpful tips and tricks for little boys and my boy was trained pretty quick
on 6 July 2015
Useful book with quick to read tips. Helped take some of my anxiety out of the toilet training process. Recommend to other parents
on 8 April 2013
the language is clear and bold. no squeamishness. it's really helped me in talking about bodily functions with my son.
on 23 August 2014
Very easy to follow and liked the more relaxed approach to potty training .made potty training a lot less stressful.