on 8 August 2015
Before I read this great book I was in a writing slump. I felt I was useless as a writer and that there was no point in carrying on with my novel. It took me just over a day to read Positively Happy and straight afterwards managed to write over 1200 words in less than two hours, more than I'd written in the previous 30 days!

I don't think it is a self - help book as such, it's more like a fantastic motivational speech and a sneaky peak into Noel Edmonds' private thoughts on life and the ups-and-downs of success. I certainly felt much more positive and motivated towards achieving my goals after reading it.

If you want to start feeling a bit more positive about your life, I can recommend this as a starting point. When Noel publishes his new book, The Positivity Formula, I will definitely be buying myself a copy.
on 12 September 2006
This book is well worth buying. I like the way Noel Edmonds has thanked his co-writer instead of taking all the credit for himself and think this action says a lot about his personality. If you are buying this book to find out about cosmic ordering, I would recommend you buy a book called Ask and It is Given the teachings of Abraham, first, as it gives much more detail. Having said that this book has some truly good and simple advice. I have started to follow some of his tips and have already seen some big changes starting to happen around me. Don't hesitate to buy it, it is a nice easy and inspiring read.
0Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 November 2007
If anyone could be an icon for us to aspire to be like then this is the man. His book is full of messages of hope and answers that, if interpreted correctly, can also aid your aspiring rise from obscurity. Read between the lines, a powerful book for the not so brain dead of readers. You cannot come away from this book without having learned something. A great stepping stone to the next stage in your dull and boring life.
0Comment| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 November 2017
Nietzsche concludes that life is a series of trauma which everyone has to endure. Noel, through his personal experience in radio, tv, business and life in general demonstrates though clear examples, how a positive outlook and thinking clearly about where you want to get to, can get you happily out of difficult times. As a company CEO I found it interesting, helpful and somewhat comforting.
on 23 August 2016
A must for your book collection , helped me get over dark chapter
Few years ago , gave my copy to mate , so had to grab another , many
Thanks Noel for clever self help tips :)
on 2 February 2016
It rambles a bit and I'd rather it got to the point a bit quicker.
on 22 February 2016
Well written, something to think about.
on 17 January 2016
A really thought provoking book. I'd agree with other comments on here that point out it really isn't focused on cosmic ordering. It's more about thinking positively and finding opportunities for yourself. No quick fix rubbish.
on 9 February 2016
Fascinating book, well written & quite absorbing. Loved it.
on 16 February 2008
i picked this up in a store not actually thinking it had anything to do with cosmic ordering at all (whatever that is)!! i read this at a particularly difficult time in my life and can honestly say that i was uplifted by the end of it, for that i have Mr Edmonds to thank. it was so down to earth, easy to read and follow that i would recommend it to anyone. what also came across was that Noel himself must be an incredibly well balanced, nice person and i would love to meet him. Well done to him for resurecting his career , i think he deserves it!!!
0Comment| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse