Murder Most Fab
Format: Paperback|Change

on 30 December 2012
I bought this for my Kindle before my holiday in January 2012 and didn't get round to reading it. This November I figured I had better get started. There are a number of suprises for me in the book. Firstly it is surprisingly well written and I found the characters believeable. There was a certain campness in the "accidental bodies" this guy kept ending up with! Secondly it was much more expicit than I expected. OK It's written by Julian Clary so I should have realised it but somehow I thought it would be a little less sexual. Now this is not a complaint as it actually gives more authenticity to the book.

I read the book quickly and was eager to read on. This is always the sign of an enjoyable story. Thank you Mr Clary and I'll move on to read some more of your books now.
on 29 January 2018
Something a little bit different. An enjoyable read, funny and also sad but as easy read to while away a few hours.
on 29 November 2007
this book is absolutely hilarious.

it only takes four sentences until we are given a glorious description of our hero's famed "member", and we are told shortly after that it could "throb and twitch on demand" and its ejaculate could "fill a beakerful at a moment's notice ... and not before". lovely imagery.

in julian clary's words the whole story is made insanely believable. this could actually happen!

plot: no real holes
grammar: no noticeable mistakes
prose: well written
dialogue: believable
the cover: looks dreadful - needs to be done again
on 29 March 2016
Read briefs encountered before this..gave that a big 5.
Murder most fab is absolutely brilliant.Read in a fast paced24hrs. What an imagination Mr Clary has....oooh just thought is it his imagination.Will leave you to decide!😈
on 4 March 2013
This is the third book by Julian Clary I have read. I have to admit to being rather sceptical about how well they would be written but I have thoroughly enjoyed every one and can picture Julian, in my mind,, mincing about and being the main character, there is just so much of him in the story, even though it is not actually him. A great holiday read
on 20 August 2017
Very typical of Julian Clary. OK holiday reading.
on 22 October 2015
This is written with such a light touch that you might be misled into thinking it was pure frippery and confection. It is beautifully constructed, very funny and exceptionally well written. It observes extremes of behaviour through the lens of 'normalising' it. This works brilliantly. I enjoyed it hugely.
on 29 November 2015
I simply couldn't put this down. Every spare minute I had was spent reading this wonderfully witty, well written and exceptional book. The characters are so believable and have that 'Julian Clary' flare which takes the book to a whole new level. Looking forward to reading this again!
on 5 August 2016
I enjoyed the book, good holiday read
on 14 June 2017