on 26 September 2011
I couldn't put this book down. I knew some of what Kerry had been through but not all this, pushed from pillar to post, and not protected as she should have been by her mum (who also didn't have a great upbringing). No wonder she's had problems in the past, it's hardly surprising really. However, it has made her the person she is today, and she is a fighter with great spirit. The sad thing is the book ends on a happy note about her being with Mark and we all know what happened after that! Hopefully she will bring out another book covering the time since then, or has she? I don't think it was ghost-written, it doesn't say, but then does it ever say if it's ghost-written? It kept me turning the pages anyway.
on 2 September 2013
Arrived very quickly this was bought got my daughter who likes biographys she likes Kerry Latina so she enjoyed reading this book
on 30 March 2015
great read
on 19 November 2015
Brilliant book, very surprising to hear what she went through in her life. Have let many people read my copy and they all loved it
on 14 August 2014
rubbish. trash. Garbage. Lies. BullCrap.
on 23 January 2013
Wanted this book for ages , and bought together with Kerry's latest book Still Standing , read this first and then straight on to her next one . Fantastic read , just makes you realise how life for Kerry has been , don't judge her until you have read this book .
on 17 June 2016
Brilliant product, Price,delivery
on 26 November 2012
For those who don't read much this book is very good, keeps your attention and its amazing what Kerry went through as a child, doesn't bare thinking about.
on 9 December 2014
Great book
on 5 June 2014
I love Kerry katona & her books are awesome :)).. I bought my book for 1p from Ellwood Books.. It arrived dirtier than it was stated & smelt.. However I'm not gonna complain as it was Afterall only 1p..