Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 177 reviews(5 star). See all 266 reviews
on 18 July 2017
This book really works. Get the in a routine right from the start and your baby will be happy. I got her into a routine whilst still in the hospital. Wasntvable to breast fed but just modified the advise a little to fit. She never cried until she was ill in hospital aged 19 months. I would recommend it to all mothers to be.
on 9 March 2012
This Gina Ford baby weaning book has in my opinion got to be the one and only baby weaning bible available. UhIt has easy to follow text, recipes and even a feeding schedule should you choose to use it.... My daughter and I have a copy each so that we can be consistent with the foods that we introduce to my grandson. He has really enjoyed everything so far, and is a happy healthy litle boy.

However if you choose `Baby Lead Weaning` you can still find some invaluable tips.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone who wants their baby brought up on home cooked food rather than commercial.
on 1 April 2017
Had this book for my first child and now purchased it for my second such a great step by step guide and lovely recipes and very imformative!
on 27 June 2017
Some great tips and recipes. Helps save a lot of money making homemade
on 14 December 2016
What a very useful book this is. great tips for parents, especially new ones.
on 13 May 2013
I followed Gina's advice exactly and my son weaned quickly, easily and with a love for all types of food. We never had any finicky-ness, no foods he wouldn't eat, and to this day (he is now 4.5 yrs) he will eat anything you give him. Excellent book, I wouldn't have known what to do without it!
on 29 June 2010
This is the second Gina Ford book I have bought, the first being the new contented little baby book which quite frankly saved my sanity!, this book is just as good, it has lots of easy recipes( I have tried them all and my baby loves most of them) and it is very easy to read and straight forward, giving tips and advice that you really need, An absolute must for any parent weaning their child.
on 8 July 2015
A great book to enable you to prepare for weaning and to remove a lot of the myths about it.
on 18 March 2017
Excellent as Gina is always... book in excellent condition.
on 3 August 2016
This is an excellent book and it has made weaning fun rather than stressful.