on 19 September 2017
great book that gives you an insight into the mind of a very rich person. Although I dont aspire to be as rich as Felix, it has given me an understanding on how many people do get that rich.
on 31 August 2017
Great book, about why i'll never get rich and he did.... It was the drugs wot got him in the end... RIP Felix
on 16 September 2017
UNREAD YET BUT LOOKS TO BE AN INTERESTING READ.
on 22 January 2017
Brilliant Book. A definitive guide to becoming an Entrepreneur.
on 26 April 2017
FELIX is gone what great man very sad bye bey but the book lives on GREAT READ !!
on 24 August 2016
Amazing book, top three i have ever opened
on 29 August 2017
Really good audio-book. Great listen.
on 22 March 2016
Well what can I say, first business book I've ever read that I can genuinely say was a real page turner!
Several things I love about it, firstly its written by an actual self made man 'been there done it' without the you've read my book now buy my other stuff, CD's Seminars etc.
Then just the sheer frankness in the pages, no flowery or dry theory stuff (apart from the poetry which is relevant btw), no promises of magic wands or the cavalry coming over the hill to save you, it even says its anti self improvement which makes you look at your self and your capabilities questioning whether you really want the riches and what virtues you'll need to give yourself that chance to attain them.
Some of the messages I picked up are ridiculously profound in that its makes you question what you've learned so far and what you've yet to learn or even unlearn
Cheesy Americanised title aside I really wish I could give more than 5 stars, to date it's the best business/wealth creating book I have ever read.
on 25 February 2015
As described fast delivery
on 29 August 2016
Before I bought this book I had thought I wanted to get rich. I had thought this for years. This book helped me get over myself and move onto more meaningful pursuits. Truth is I was just comforted by the idea of being rich, maybe a prop for my fragile ego. I realised through reading this that I was deluding myself.

Even if you don't benifit from the same developmental process that I went through I challenge you not to find the book thoroughly entertaining and laugh out loud in places.