on 7 May 2017
Love the way this broken down into weeks - means you don't have to take it all in but just a s you need it with real focus. As with everything your experience will be unique to you so its good to have a steer in the general direction of what to expect - especially in England (as most books seem to be american!).

Was recommended to me and I would defo recommend to others!
on 27 July 2017
Of all the baby books I bought or were recommended to me, this is the absolute best. I was never around babies so I had no clue what I was doing when my little boy was born but this book has been a fantastic aid. It is dead on in terms of tracking development and gives brilliant tips for getting baby into a sleeping and feeding routine. It gives lots of helpful reminders (like when to book baby in for vaccinations) and things to watch out for as they become relevant (e.g. teething). I can't recommend this book enough for first time Moms like me. My little one has been sleeping through the night since week 9 and I can easily plan my day around his naps and feeds (he is currently 13 weeks old).
on 27 June 2017
I'm way past the baby stage now but I'm just ordering this for my sister who is about to have her first baby. I was therefore reminded about what a truly brilliant book this was for me both times with my babes. It's practical, factual and doesn't seek to judge, influence or make you feel like you're doing a rubbish job in those first couple of months of feeling waaay out your depth. Completely recommend this book.
on 20 July 2017
Bought this for a colleague who regularly tells me what an invaluable source of information it is. He and his wife are first time parents and I thought some kind of guide might be useful and a friend recommended this book saying how much she loved it.
My niece is about to become a first time mother so I will be buying one for her too.
on 23 July 2017
This book has been so good especially in the early days! It was an easy read and easy to refer to. I must say I felt it very accurate to what was actually happening with my own baby and re-assuring.
on 21 February 2015
Like the week by week format, especially in the early days

Sadly weaning started far too early (4 months) and I found the expectations of sleep a bit unrealistic
on 19 April 2017
My bible! This is such an easy yet informative read and so far my baby girl is following everything the book has been saying she would week by week. So so helpful! Have bought this for a friend also who has just had a baby. You only have to read week by week parts so it's easy to follow. My husband has also been reading it!
on 11 June 2017
A very good book.
it is arranged in a very user friendly way, and it has very good helpful data.
It helped us a lot
Two draw backs :
1. The book starts the weaning process at 4 months of age while we started at 6 months of age and thus made some of tge data obsolete.
2. The book lists the age only by weeks, it would be nicer to put the equivalence in months to make it easier to follow up.
on 22 May 2017
A little outdated but I have used this with both my babies and it's good for reassurance and guidence. It gives some good advice & pointers
on 13 June 2016
Very useful book and so accurate! I don't know what I would do without it these first 6 months of my daughter's life.