on 26 March 2008
This book is just lovely! It contains lots of trivia about the history of drinking tea and the rituals that go with it, as well as countless recipes for all the traditional foods served with tea in the UK. Very nice!
on 7 June 2010
If you are in love with tea and cooking and hosting friends, that's a perfect book. It entertains you and gives you ideas.
on 13 August 2010
Answer all those questions about tea and teatime with some well written recipes for many occasions.
on 20 July 2014
Gift which was accepted and appreciated as it reminded them of a recent visit to the Ritz for tea.
on 1 March 2010
I was initially surprised at how small this book is, and I was disappointed when I read the first chapter, as I wasn't interested in the Ritz itself. But as I read further into it, I got very excited! All you will want to do is get some friends around, use teacups and have fresh watercress and cucumber sandwiches!
on 19 October 2013
My friend recently had afternoon tea at the Ritz, which she loved as this was a birthday present from her Daughter who lives in Australia. She said the experienced was wonderful. I bought her the Ritz book from Amazon so she would
remember her experience, she was highly delighted and loved the book.
on 21 June 2016
It's given me and the neighbours a lot of pleasure!
We're all 70+ and when the rain stops we all stop for old-fashioned tea.

I've since discovered a lot more similar stuff on the inter-net.

But thanks.

PD
on 27 May 2013
I am a big afternoon tea fan - well known amongst friends and family for it. This is a nice to have and looks good on the coffee table when you do have friends round for afternoon tea. :-)

A nice little gift for any tea fans.
on 14 January 2017
Fascinating book, full of useful, quirky information. Lots of historical facts, and some tempting recipes. A very short book, but I loved it, and will keep it to look through again in future.
on 18 May 2011
This little book is an enjoyable read giving light to traditions and old recipes, great alongside the Ritz book of cocktails.

Well worth a purchase for yourself or a present.