on 22 January 2018
I've seen so many people rave about this book, especially the sort of corporate/business'y crowd that you wouldn't really trust to sell you a used car... but having bit the bullet I must admit it's really good. Carnegie just opens up what good and personable communication is with plenty of examples - very much worth a read. Harder of course to put in practice day to day but unless you read you won't know what changes to make.
on 3 January 2018
Read when younger, it sure is good, worth reading for the young people who have just left university
on 25 September 2017
bought for my grandson,i read this book many years ago and found it very helpful as a salesman
on 20 May 2017
This has really good points which helped me with my work and life. Only tiny thing that bothered me was the stories were changing all the time from different persons to different. To me it was a bit difficult to follow who was doing what as most of the persons were not familiar to me.
on 29 July 2016
Great book, need to read it again and again. Just buy this book and do not bother with other books like this as most of them are based on this book or theory.
on 16 September 2017
The best and first excellent advice on making solid and binding relationships
on 5 April 2017
Don't know how many of these I have bought, still remain a classic in dealing with people
on 6 December 2015
Fantastic motivational book with methodologies still applicable today, although some aspects are quite dated.
on 7 September 2017
This book changed my life. Still reference it every day after reading it 5 years ago. Bought this for my brother who is looking to move up the corporate ladder and thought this could help steer him in the right direction or try some new things. Cannot recommend this book highly enough
on 14 May 2015
What can I add? Whilst the book isn't the origins of this way of thinking, it's important non the less. Basic human behavior should look like this! Read this book.