on 10 August 2017
Well I hate the narration of this audio book!
The content itself is nicely written in an easy light hearted feel; with some really good points to be taken to heart if one wants to improve not only public relations but overall view on today's world.
It took ages to get used to the narrator's voice and accent so much so that having listened to it for about tenth time I feel this audio is my only solace to tune into on a stressful day!
Worries melt away; heart fills with joy and the mind finds a new perspective.
A must in anyone's library!
on 17 September 2017
This Book has officially changed my life.

How I approach people, how I deal with people, how I deal with clients, businesses etc.

It's a big slap in the face to how business is done vs how business should be done, but more importantly, how to win friends and influence people. We've got it all backward, and if we truly want to progress, we need to shift and go forward!

This book helps you do just that. It offers Actionable Strategies which can easily be implemented, and once practiced, can be taken to the next level!

If you ever wanted to improve your social skills and how to engage with clients/people, this book is a great start, middle and ender to your endeavors.

Highly recommended!
on 4 September 2017
You learn some tricks. Good for the introvert like me. Good mostly in the workplace environment. It should be "how to win people" and not "friends". Friends come with life when two people meet and like each other find common ground they like to share, etc.
on 25 June 2015
This book is amazing! Anyone looking to get into any kind of project, job or any situation where success is a result of human cooperation, it would be in your interest read this book! To further aid the usefulness of this book for you its advised you write down all the key points given after each chapter with an example to go with it. It would probably be best if you also note at time intervals, say each month, how much more proficient you are at applying any given principle. This technique to internalise the concepts of the books just came to me as I wrote this review haha 💪😜😘
on 10 April 2016
Quintessential reading!
Dale Carnegie is an inspiration and visionary.
This book will always stand the test of time and really help you nail the skills required to rise to the top of your game in almost any people-related field.
Everyone should read this book at least once in their lives. I will admit that as an easily distracted man I do find it difficult to read more than two chapters at a time as the points Dale makes require a lot of thought and consideration.
But regardless this is a book I always go back to pointers. If you're in sales this will do wonders for you!
on 26 June 2017
I already have my copy of this book. I bought this one for a friend as a gift and every chance I get, I always recommend this book to people. It is a really interesting read and was once recommended to me by a successful business man. You won't be disappointed with this investment.
on 7 October 2015
Another fantastic book for the bookcase. Like a good film, this book gives me something new to think about every time I pick it up. At worst, this book will make you ask yourself which of the 30 Principles you already do naturally, and establish which ones you don't. It is not, as the title suggests to some, a book on how to influence people maliciously. Think of it as a rule book for life and if you follow only 25% of it, you'll probably be forever referred to by other as "a good bloke or lady". Naturally, people want to do business with good people.
on 26 July 2015
I read Dale Carnegie as so many businessmen such as Warren Buffett have said it has helped them develop self confidence at the expense of shyness and nervousness.

As a person who was desperate to improve his self confidence this books provides innumerable examples of how to change you whole approach to dealing with people for you advantage and improve you confidence as a result.
on 3 September 2016
Great book! highly recommend it!
on 26 June 2017
Cured my anxiety, won a lot of friends, and gave me more confidence than I've ever had in my life.

I can't recommend this book enough. I wouldn't be where I am without it. Everything you learn from it so simple yet so effective. If I knew how much it would change my life, I would have happily bought this for £100+.