Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 March 2017
Very good book for people who actually want to understand how to behave to gain success. Some of the things they reccomend might be a bit obvious but they make you understand what is the mechanism - why it works. Worth buying & easy read. The book I have purchased was super cheap because it was a supposed to be used version, but it actually came new, which was a great surprise.
on 23 June 2017
A real classic. A very simple formula; a principle followed by a story to back it up. Can get a bit repetitive at times. "Take the case of Robert L Tomlinson from Ohio.." Also uses a lot of examples from American presidents who ruled in the first half of e 20th century and great American industrialists who were born over 100 years ago. These stories nowadays can seem dated, but still an excellent book
on 6 March 2017
I'm giving this book 5 stars for at least giving some sound grounding for social interactions! well structured with great tips.
on 17 November 2016
I love this book!

Probably one of the most practical, helpful and insightful books I've ever read. A classic that still stands strong long after it was initially written back in the 1930's.
on 26 June 2017
I already have my copy of this book. I bought this one for a friend as a gift and every chance I get, I always recommend this book to people. It is a really interesting read and was once recommended to me by a successful business man. You won't be disappointed with this investment.
on 7 October 2015
Another fantastic book for the bookcase. Like a good film, this book gives me something new to think about every time I pick it up. At worst, this book will make you ask yourself which of the 30 Principles you already do naturally, and establish which ones you don't. It is not, as the title suggests to some, a book on how to influence people maliciously. Think of it as a rule book for life and if you follow only 25% of it, you'll probably be forever referred to by other as "a good bloke or lady". Naturally, people want to do business with good people.
on 7 April 2017
Bought for my son who's an excellent scientist but needs to be a trifle more outgoing.
on 26 June 2017
Cured my anxiety, won a lot of friends, and gave me more confidence than I've ever had in my life.

I can't recommend this book enough. I wouldn't be where I am without it. Everything you learn from it so simple yet so effective. If I knew how much it would change my life, I would have happily bought this for £100+.
on 15 March 2016
At first I found it really boring, but I am like that with most books, so glad I bought it, so many different lessons that are super easy to incorporate into your daily life and pretty much it's common sense but in such a way it's engraved In your mind after reading. When I own a company I would love for my employees to read this. Think better, live better and attract the right people and circumstances by the person you become.
on 9 June 2017
Easy to read, Carnegie has a knack of writing as if he is speaking to you. I particularly enjoyed reading all his personal accounts put into context of the book.