Customer reviews

on 1 January 2014
Having read Scenes, just had to get More Scenes. Just as funny as the first book, with a serious side, which shows that trying to make a living out of a smallholding in the supermarket dominated economy is extremely hard. it makes you think hard about how and where we all shop, and hopefully encourages some to think again.
on 25 February 2010
I really enjoyed this book as a follow on from the previous Scenes from a smallholding.
on 2 July 2013
Read "Scenes from a smallholding" first. This is more of the same, so if you like the original, you'll like this. Same style and sense of humour; same somewhat dodgy take on both science and spirituality!
on 6 February 2009
I bought this for my son, who is trying to make a living from a very small holding, and though I haven't read it from cover to cover I think it will appeal to a committed believer in the benefits of traditional organic methods.
on 16 January 2008
I read the first and had to buy this. Again, it is a fantastic read. This book gives more detail on how the Author's mind works and thinks. It too is truely inspiring!
on 7 October 2008
When I got off my flight I had to get this sent to me, another hilarious recounting of tales of a smallholder, well done chas