Customer reviews

Top 100 Baby Purees: 100 quick and easy meals for a healthy and happy baby
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 19 October 2013
Fab book, very simple and easy to follow recipes.Would definately recomend this book to others. And for a secondhand copy it was in great condition. Excellent value!
on 22 January 2014
Excellent book, so many good recipe ideas which I would have never have thought of.
Cant wait to start weaning my little boy and making all his dinners myself.
on 4 November 2013
I love all the recipes in here. As someone who is not a great or imaginative cook it has given me confidence to try all these healthy meals for my baby. Thank you
on 4 February 2014
Amazing book!I should've bought it before starting weaning with prepared purees.
My baby loves this food! Tasty easy recipes. Recommend for every new mommy!
on 5 February 2016
Great quality and easy to follow
on 29 October 2015
Great book my daughter had borrowed one from her sister in law but had to give it back now I have another grandchild on the way I replaced it she is very happy
on 10 February 2016
Bought this alongside another of AKs books and this was fab, lot of fresh healthy ideas and some which you would never think of which my twins loved trying!
on 28 November 2015
Great for those starting out with making home made purees they are very easy to follow and make. They taste very good and use a good variety of ingredients.
on 9 March 2012
I bought this with the meal planner by Annabel Karmel, I didn't use it as much, but there are some lovely purees to do as a change from the boring stuff.
on 6 August 2013
This book has been amazing. The meal combinations are fantastic, nutritious and loved by my baby. I would recommend this. You won't need anything else.