Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 7 November 2016
great book , gives its of flavourful ideas to make new options to get fruit and veg into your baby's routine for new food. you can easily get in to a rut of the same old same old I like that you can 'disguise' some some veg and fruit into the recipes and that way they get the goodness and what i plan to do is to show my child when he is a lot older when they kick up a fuss saying they don't like something when they take the puree as a baby I'll like to show them what they used to eat and how I made it so there is no excuses!
on 2 November 2016
Really enjoying weaning with this book. Lots of recipes for each stage. We are now at 7 and a half months. Favourites are the porridge with apricot and pear, potato, courgette and pea, vegetables with tomato and cheese... I could go on. He also are the salmon! Great from first tastes to 12 months. Only thing I found a bit off were portion sizes - just go by what your particular baby will eat at each stage.
on 2 July 2017
I loved this book and used it with. It's my girls.. it is now my go-to present for all new mums and I am yet to meet anyone who hasn't found it useful!
on 13 August 2017
An absolute life saver.I've tried to cook many recipes already and my baby has likes them all.Quick and easy to make.I taste them too before giving to my baby and it tastes good. We're 5 in the family and I think that our baby eats the healthiest thanks to this marvellous book.I would recommend it 110%.
on 1 March 2013
I bought this for my daughter and it is good source on small bits of information and purée recipes but I found it a bit basic. Her toddler and baby food/meal planner however is a brilliant book packed full of info and recipes. I would pay the extra and buy that one instead.
on 8 August 2014
I bought this for my pre term baby for very we start her on solids in the future. I bought it as I liked the picture on the front, it turns out to be recommend by our pre term baby health visitor, so was well happy when she said that's the one to follow. Can't wait to start my girl on solids!
on 18 July 2017
Perfect for first time mom. Ideal gift. Brought all 3 books. Saved money. Perfect.!
on 21 June 2017
Very nice book with plenty of lovely baby recipes.
on 26 February 2015
Great for weening my granddaughter with my daughter, how quick they grow though, She's one now and eating chunky food, this book has helped me to understand the steps in a easy way thanks
on 1 April 2017
lots of recipies and easy to follow